Version 3.0 | DSD Europe B.V. | March 2022
DSD Europe B.V., based in Rosmalen at the Hintham 152A, the Netherlands, (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”) is responsible for the processing of personal data obtained through the website/platform of www.dsdeurope.nl (hereinafter referred to as “platform”). This privacy statement explains how we deal with the personal data we obtain from you. We respect the privacy of our customers and users of our site and we ensure that the personal information you provide us with is processed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data and is treated confidentially.
It is possible that this Privacy and Cookie Statement will be extended or amended in the future. We will notify you by posting an updated version of the Privacy and Cookie Statement on the platform and website.
Where the word ‘data’ is used in this privacy statement, it only has the meaning of personal data as referred to in the GDPR.
We only process data that you yourself provide to us via the platform or that we obtain through your use of the platform. To place orders, you must first become a partner to us and we will ask you to provide your name, email address, telephone number, delivery address and payment details. You can then create a personal account on the platform. When you create an account, we store your data on a server. We store information in your account that you have entered yourself, such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details. You can also define your preferred settings in your account. Finally, we record information (including the IP address used), and process cookies, in order to compile user statistics of the platform and to personalise the platform.
The basis for processing is compliance with the agreement between you and us. For specific situations that are not directly related to the performance of the agreement, we need your permission. This permission will be requested in such cases.
Purposes of the processing
We process the data you provide for the following purposes:
1) To process your orders, to keep you informed of your order and to make the execution of your orders as quick and easy as possible.
2) If you have given your prior consent, to inform you about the development of the platform and about special offers and promotions by means of our newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive this information, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email..
3) To personalise the platform for you and recommend products that you may find interesting.
4) To further develop and improve the platform.
Confidentiality and disclosure of data to third parties
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will treat your information with the utmost care. When you place an order or consult your account, modern security techniques are used. We will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and to secure your data properly. In the future, we may transfer one or more divisions of the company or assets to a third party. In such a case, we will inform you in good time of any transfer of your data to a third party. It is also possible that we are required by law to provide your data.
We will automatically delete all your and your customers’ data after four years if you have not used the platform for four years.
We will delete your customer information if no sale has taken place to this customer for four years.
You have a number of statutory rights. A brief description of these follows below.
- You have the right to request access to the data we process about you.
- You have the right to have data changed or deleted.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to transfer your data.
- If processing takes place on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority if you believe that we do not comply with the law.
- You provide us with your data for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement. If you do not want us to process your personal data, we will not be able to fulfil the agreement with you.
- To the extent that your data is occasionally processed on the basis of your consent, this will have consequences for the quality of our services to you.
Below you will find a list of cookies that can be placed and that are necessary for the correct operation of our platform. If you choose to delete or block the cookies below, we cannot guarantee the correct operation of the platform.
DSD Europe BV
To process transaction data for order processing
Below you will find a list of targeting cookies that can be placed and that are used for commercial purposes, including measuring transactions of third parties such as Google Analytics.
DSD Europe BV
To gain insight into the effectiveness and use of the platform
We use Belco to track how visitors and partners use our website and to offer customer service via chat, voice and/or email. For this use we your name and address, billing address, ip-address, phone number(s), email address and possibly your profile picture. We do this on basis of your consent. We have signed a processor agreement with Belco. This includes strict agreements about what data they are allowed to process. Belco may not use the data for other purposes. We store this data untill 4 years after the last contact moment and/or after termination of our service agreement.
Questions, inspection and correction of your data
For inspection and correction of your data, please contact our customer service department via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service department will be happy to help you if you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or if you would like to inspect the data.